Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hot Colour Trend for 2011

I will kick off my new blog by telling you about the new colour trend for 2011, Honeysuckle Rose. Not being a big pink fan, I am pleased this is a bit more subdued than fuchsia. Partnered with the right complimentary colour, this can work beautifully in fashion for the ladies or even home decor. See the top 10 Pantone Colours for women's fashion chosen by NY designers here:  Top 10. For those interested in men's fashion colours click here: view men's colors spring 2011.

Now in the know, one of my first clutch purses that I will craft will incorporate this shade of pink. Here is the sample fabric with the liner fabric tucked underneath.


So now you know I am starting up my blogging again. This will be a place where I can share my latest creations, whether photography or some other creative idea that has caught my fancy. I may share treasuries (collections of cool items on Etsy) that I have put together or that others have curated, my latest images, new projects, neat things I've seen on the 'net, etc. I have full creative freedom with this blog and that makes me a happy girl.

Bookmark if you choose. Follow if you will. Comment at your leisure.

Be well,
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment