Monday, March 28, 2011

Thoughts: Grass and Geese, Life and Living

Spring is here and it is starting to feel like it too. I see grass and geese. Though the grass will need mowing and care, and the geese will be plentiful and add their own presence to the grass, for today these things make me feel like it is spring.

Something inside me begins to quicken. Life and enthusiasm start to flow in new ways that add, yes I will say it, spring to my step. I've set some goals for my week that involve exercise, eating well and turning my computer off at an earlier hour of the day. These goals are about enjoying life and living, being present and maybe pleasant! :) These goals all contribute to my higher goal of living a life of purpose. I'll save that for another post. In the meantime...

...cheers to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment