Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy and Sad Hold Hands

Early this morning a dear lady, a woman of grace and beauty, a child of God, went to be with her Heavenly Father, our great Creator, Maker of heaven and earth.

There is such a profound sense of loss at the same time as a profound sense of joy, knowing she is now face to face with Jesus. I've said it before in a very simple way that seems incapable of holding my thoughts on this...happy and sad hold hands. It is so.

God gives and takes away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo. Your pictures are breathtaking.

    lovexretro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color in the sky. It reminds me of the mystery you wrote about. This woman's death must have moved you. I'm sorry for your loss. I also like your phrase about happy and sad holding hands.

    ReplyDelete