Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love's Promise

Here is a great idea for a wedding or engagement shot. Placing The Ring in the fold or hinge of a book with a light source coming from behind and above will cast a shadow in the shape of a heart on the pages in front of it. Be sure to use a book that is meaningful to the bride or bridal couple. In this case I used Breakfast at Tiffany's, a favorite of the bride, my niece.

From here you can play around with the image in processing, making it a unique and beautiful photograph.


2 comments:

  1. OOOoh what a cute picture :) It could also be used for a ring that you want to sell over etsy or something, if you know what I mean. :)

    www.thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. i will be using this.. for my wedding photos.. (not this one).. with my own ring

    awesome

    ReplyDelete