Tuesday, February 14, 2012

List of Three

I have been making lists of three lately, three things I am thankful for. Oh there are many more things that I can be thankful for each day but focusing in on three each morning has helped me in the area of gratitude.

Today, on this Valentine's Day, my list of three does have to do with faithfulness and love. Here it is:

1. God's faithfulness

Your love, oh LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
Psalm 36:5


2. My Father's Love

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39


3. My husband, Rod, and his love, patience and kindness.

Love is patient, love is kind...
1 Corinthians 13:4

Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
James 1:17



No comments:

Post a Comment