Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day at the Beach

I went to the beach with my daughter today. How I love the beach! We had the sand and sun to ourselves for about an hour before a smattering of beach-goers joined us. The hot sun and calm day were perfect!


The gulls seemed more timid than those that circle at high season. Eventually one came close to where we were but for the most part they kept their distance.



Spending the day together with my daughter, getting sun-kissed at the beach and listening to some golden oldies on the open road on the way back was exactly what I needed!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really effective visual story. Our family vacations have been camping in the mountains. Beaches there are on lakes. My few visits to the Atlantic Ocean have impressed me with the vastness, the power, and the constancy of the breeze.

    ReplyDelete