Thursday, November 15, 2012

Basket

In no hurry, this gentleman peddles slowly down the street. What you may not notice is he is taking a drag on his smoke and just movin' along, taking in the sights and sounds of the neighborhood.

Shot in the Exchange District in Winnipeg, Manitoba back in the fall of 2011. When I happened upon this guy I didn't have time to change my settings so I shot with what I had. My shutter speed was 1/6400 and aperture was f/5.6. What is most ridiculous to me is my ISO setting. For those who have been following my posts, you'll be a little surprised to read it was set at 800. I do not know what that was about and since this was more than a year ago, try as I might, I cannot remember for the life of me!

Still, I liked the shot and decided to work with what I had. Currently on a quest to incorporate interesting colour and textures into my photography, I imported this image into photoshop and played around until I found something that worked well with both the original composition and the one in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment